Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SUNDAY, JANUARY 5, 2014

a fun filled day



Breakfast at The Farm
We ate outdoors
Heaters and 'throws' helped keep 
Devonna and I warm
Must say the sun warmed us up as well



Downtown Phoenix
On our way to church


St. Mary's 


OH BOY OH BOY




This guy was way over there
Tree branches and tall grass in the way of the lens


I giggle when I look at this picture
I think she is thinking...........
I'm smiling for the camera


Check out my tongue!


The 'Mister' was grooming himself


In fact
They were both busy


Yes
You are very handsome!!!!!!!!!


Talking to his lady




All of a sudden they were finished with the grooming
and
Very quickly
Settled down for a nap



Gee I can see ribs???


Up close and personal



We were excited when this 'fellow' decided to go for a walk and headed towards us


Love the hands






Oh.....the sun feels sooooo good


The little one came round to the back and just started picking away



Hands were so busy
Pick Pick
Then
Into the mouth
Yum Yum







There was a gentleman talking to me about my camera and lens
When I looked up once again the stance of the camel
caught my eye and for some reason
It tickled my fancy!


Interesting creature


Hey.............you need to see my Penticton dentist
























Now that's one big beak to be carrying around












Behind the fence








Play time


Lunch


Time to play again


Coming in for a landing


These guys were making all sorts of weird noises


Jennifer's favourite bird




The zebra walked over to where the giraffes  were enclosed
Ken thought this was a nice ending to our zoo visit



Zoo lights


Time for us to go home
The afternoon crowd were on their way out
Next
People would be coming in to view the 
Zoo lights
Maybe next year we will take in the lights

what a great way to spend an afternoon





5 comments:

  1. Great photo's, enjoyed your trp to the zoo, Christmas lights would be amazing, Ask Stephanie of her visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne, even though I watched you photograph, you took even more amazing photos than I thought possible. You are a fantastic photographer!!! Good times with good friends once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures. What a lovely way to spend a day. Can't wait to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your camera are fantastic! Love, love, LOVE the zoo animals. You gave personalities to everyone of them. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.