Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DECEMBER 27TH THRU TO THE 31ST

 
I must say
THANK YOU
to my family
My Christmas/Birthday present
A LAPTOP COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!
I AM THRILLED
Also
A special thanks to Rod
 
 
Thursday evening we arrived at the Browning home to meet up before going out for dinner
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY
 
We're at the Olive Garden
Here are a few pics from there..........
 
Ha......
I should have know something was up with Zoe's laugh as she took the picture!
 
Back home
As you see Beau is wearing his touque
His hair is
LONG
All the boys on his hockey team are letting their hair grow
Actually
 They cannot cut their hair until after the hockey season is over
If they do.........
They will be fined
His touque keeps his long locks intact!!!!!!!
 
Got them all except one
 
My gosh
 How they have grown
 
 
 
HA HA HA
I found a photo that had been taken on my 60th birthday
We were trying to copy the facial expressions of the photo!!!!!

What will the photo look like on my 80th birthday????????
 
I had a simply wonderful birthday
 
2012 is coming to an end
 
On Sunday Joe and I went to the Arizona National Livestock Show and Farm Experience
Moo Moo said the cow
 
Some cows stood up
Some were down napping
 
The sheep had been shaved
They sure needed their warm winter coats
 
A cook off
 
We headed over to sit up in the grandstand to watch
cowboys and cowgirls perform
 
Oh................
The poor cow
Oh................
They pulled her tail
Oh...............
This is cruel
Oh...............
Joe then told me ..............
Dianne keep your voice down
We are surrounded by cowboys
 
I decided I would go into my photography mode
and
go down by the railing
This way I didn't react as much
even though my eyes welled up from time to time
 
Who is sitting on who?????
 
Here she comes
I wonder if she knows what's coming next????
 
You better run buddy
 
See what I mean
Cowboy is pulling her tail
 
Talk about being chased
 
I bet she is thinking
Can they see me?????
Can they see me?????
 
The end result
 
The calves were reunited with their Mammas
This little one found her Mamma
Even though all this was going on
The little calf still had time for a drink
 
Next event..............
The cowboys and cowgirls had to rope a cow and her calf
They  were going after a certain cow that had a red tag
on the ear
 
They're off and running
 
Now..............how sweet is that!!!!!!!
 
Hey buddy
Let me tell you
You are better off in your trailer!
 
Lunch
BBQ pork
Beans
Potatoes for Joe
 
Zoe came out for the night
We chilled out while Joe was played cards then we all watched a movie
Next morning Zoe picked up my camera and took some pics of Bing
Zoe would like to take a photography course sometime
I hope she does!!!!!!
 
That's it for 2012
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO OUR
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dianne, Happy New Year, Hope you guys are blessed with good health and love & Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting to read about your birthday. I am so glad you got your laptop. You will love it. After reading your comments about the rodeo events, please don't ever attend a bullfight. I am glad you had a wonderful fun B-Day weekend. Happy New Year to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK just informing you that I'm in your corner, I do not like rodeos one bit !! They are barbaric in my opinion ! Cowboys or no cowboys I would of made sure I was heard. lol Happy Birthday Dianne, Happy New Year much love from snowy Sarnia xoxoxoxo please share with our Gwennie :) Great picture of Bing !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow......it is amazing what a difference 10 years makes with the kids. I guess I am glad we were not able to make it to the rodeo with you and Joe. I would have been having a meltdown too.
    Devonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous photos of a special lady and her "clan." Looks like you had a great birthday celebration with your family, and happy we were able to celebrate the eve of your special day with you and Joe.

    Great action photos, probably taken with your eyes closed, eh, Dianne? lol

    Happy New Year ... 2013 ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you all!! Blake & Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Dianne,sorry we missed your birthday. I do not know your date.
    Happy New Year to you and Joe and your family.
    Beautiful pictures of you and your family.
    We are off to Stephen Lewis who is speaking at the the Capitol tonight. Going with the hardeys...Elliott Hardey's birthday. Going out for dinner first (to Friendz - the place we all went to). I will call or email you this week-end. Love to you both.
    P & C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.