Monday, September 13, 2010

BARE NAKED KITTY

A few weeks ago we were at the home of our friends


I took my camera as I wanted to capture
'the new kitten'
which belongs to their daughter


MEET BIANCA



Bianca is a Sphynx kitten

Isn't she beautiful!!!



When we first saw Bianca
she was sitting by a fruit bowl
She did a really good job of
chasing away the fruit flies



On this particular day Bianca
was wearing a cute T-shirt
She also has many pretty sweaters



Bianca moved into the living room
where she was checking out the
LACE CURTAINS
(I thought)



Actually Bianca could care less
about the lace curtains
She was more interested in
what was outside



Here's a lovely silhouette of Bianca

She is three months old
She has no hair
She has very warm skin
She is delightful!!!



2 comments:

  1. I thank God my daughter Jessica does not have an opportunity to see this blog as she's wanted one of these too !!!!! The kitten is very cute indeed :o) ~~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.