Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN.........



We were up early yesterday morning
Things to do
Shut off water
Bring in the BBQ
Bring in the patio set
Be ready to go by 7:45

WE DID IT


Sunday evening my neighbour took me
on a ride on his golf cart
We were on a mission
to
FIND THE DEER
This photo is not clear but we came across
a doe and 3 fawns
Just as we were going to move up and go around
the corner
a fellow came flying by on his bike
THAT WAS THE END OF THE DEER



Early morning on the St. Clair



The Bluewater Bridge

Up and over we go
By the time we were on our way
it was 9:45



We're in for a long ride Bing!



Monday

Lunch time
Left over hot dog buns with tuna
Tuesday

Chicken on 12 grain with a bit of cheese thrown in




Stop and go
Toll boths gallore around Chicago




Here is a souped up old car




Another day is coming to an end




Bing was only on the dash
for a second






Sitting at a gas station this morning
I looked over at this sign
Why $4.99?
Why not $5.00
What will they do with a penny?????




I took this photo for our friend Casey





A few photos of windmills




More to be assembled










Home of beaver or muskrats???




Why are they in such a hurry?




A HA




Waiting for their master




We are in Sturgis SD tonight
Home of the motorcycle rally

It is called the Black Hill Rally
70th ride this year

4 comments:

  1. Feels like I'm right there with you guys. I'm kinda feeling like a tuna sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Dutch windmill picture, Now I,m positive beavers build dams, muskrats not sure.
    Have a great trip

    Mugan and catman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make mine chicken on a many grain bun. lol Looks like Gwennie knows it's a long haul, she's well settled in.I love travelling by car, to me you see so much more of the country.
    I love the stagecoach scene......thank you for taking us along :o) ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sturgis? Where you in the area and didn't call? I know I have seen the stage coach & cowboys/Indians, but don't remember where...refresh my memory, please? And yes, muskrats build houses like the ones in your photos. They are probably muskrat homes. Did you drive thru ND this year?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.