Friday, September 17, 2010

EVENTS OF A FRIDAY MORNING



The alarm went off at 6:15 this morning

We were meeting Arizona friends
(who reside in Michigan)
for breakfast at
John's Restaurant


As we came up to the tip of the island
we were greeted with
a spectacular sunrise




Here is the Shell Plant




Within a few seconds the
sky changed




Boats hanging at Pier 90




The island is aglow





Both sides of the rainbow




The Red Buick

Funny story about these folks from Michigan
When we were driving home from the west
last spring this red car passed us
on the highway
I was driving at the time and thought to myself
I wonder if that could be Carol and Dennis
(They spent an evening with us on the island
last summer so....
I knew what kind of a car they had)
I sped up and came up beside them
Sure enough it was them!!!!

We pulled off the highway at the next exit
and had a wonderful, short visit!!!!


THE NEXT EVENT
OF THE MORNING




Gray clouds over Lake Huron




Stella is almost ready for storage




Stellaluna will stay with the car
along with.......





A few of my favourite little 'things'



SEE YA

5 comments:

  1. Oh my how this summer seems to have flown by....may all your travels be uneventful.
    Enjoy the fall scenery, take lots of pictures so that we're all along for the ride.
    Many hugs and cuddles for Gwennie !! I will miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to see the smiling faces of friends from Michigan, and our neighbors when in Arizona! It is so much fun seeing friends from all over the country, isn't it? We are all so blessed. I have enjoyed looking through your Canadian eyes the past several months, Dianne. Keep up the good work! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the rocks and waves. SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sunsets are too beautiful...molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.