Thursday, September 16, 2010

DRIVING THROUGH THE COUNTRYSIDE

I had my camera sitting in the passenger seat today

I just putts along the country roads

I would pull over to the side of the road

Sometimes back up

Sometimes turn around

This is what caught my eye


The crops in the field are turning a golden colour




It looks like this corn field is ready for a combine
******

I don't know about you
but
I made a pig of myself eating
corn this summer!!!




A busy time for the farmers




Tomatoes left over
from the harvest




I wondered if this boat was going into storage
for the winter???




I stopped here!

AND



I stopped here!!!!!!

(HA HA HA)




This is the picture I backed up for......

Thought the sunflowers
were pretty neat




Some good size squash here




Sunflowers and more sunflowers

The birds will love them




NOW

This looks like Fall !!!!!




Apples on the trees
Apples on the ground




This tree is going to be a beauty




This is the picture I turned
around for

I loved to see the

CANADIAN FLAG

on the log




OH NO

Road kill





I was picked up by Joe and Gwendolyn

Didn't have to wait for the ferry today

Do you see my pillow?

It goes everywhere with me
just like my camera

********


Bing greeted me at the door
when I got home

*******


STELLA
(my car)
and I had a good ride today

Tomorrow she goes
in storage





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a day in the life Dianne...it was lovely! SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you last weekend when the camera was in the back of the van and it was raining and hubby didn't offer to stop when I saw things that were perfect photographic subjects. I have to remember to put the camera up front with ME. Thanks for sharing your day. CRE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a paneramic view of fall colours and delights. Thank you for taking us along for the road trip. Gwennie looked pretty spiffy in her life jaquet and being the captain in charge.
    I particularly loved the mailbox scene, beautiful :o) ~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.