Sunday, August 14, 2011

EACH PICTURE HAS A STORY


I have taken photos from my files
for  my blog this evening
It was fun for me to see the pictures once again
and
they all have a story!

This is  our niece Kim with daughter Olivia
when she was a wee baby
I was at Kim's Mom's home
told Kim to go over by the window
so I could capture the natural light
CLICK
I was surprised the photo turned out
like it did!!!!


Sister Shirley's bible
and
her ring
I put a fliter that had a hole in the middle
on the lens of the camera
then stood on a chair to get the view


This photo was taken in Victoria BC
We went for a walk along the beach with our daughter Jennifer


Canadian geese
Photo taken in Connecticut
I thought
WOW
what are these guys doing in the
US of A!!!!!
They are a long way from home
They must have been on their way south
going through the New England
states first



One January when we were both still working
we took off for the weekend
Joe said.............
We'll drive as far as we can
So...........
We did!
We got as far as Kentucky
Then drove home again Sunday evening


The day of Graham and Lyndsay's wedding
The groom, our nephew and friend Mark
were off for a morning of fishing


The boy!
I love this picture
he is now 17 years old
You know how it goes
first grandchild
lots and lots of photos taken


Ah..............my Elliot
You all know my Elliiot
He is soooo missed


I was driving home from Wasaga Beach
Took the back roads
This is what I saw
A head and a tail!!!!!!!


Oh my...........
The ol' dock

HANDS


Sister's hands
Acutally they are the hands of baby Olivia's
great grandmother
and
great aunt
who was visiting from Italy


The groom's hands
He is a school friend of our son-in-law Rod
It was great to be their wedding photographer


My friend Sue's daughter and granddaughter's hands
How sweet is that!


Another wedding
Our friend Ken's daughter and husband


Hands of Sister Shirley
taken at the Ursuline summer cottage
at Erie Beach


I HAVE ONE MORE........



HA-HA
I could have watched this girl all day long
I laughed and laughed and laughed
at her antics

more photos to follow another evening!!






4 comments:

  1. I love this blog. The photos are beautiful and tell such a nice story. You see things I don't even notice. Just a lovley blog. Thanks for including K and T's hands.Very sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is precious !! I love the horses what a great card it would make. This one picture is not part of your blog but tops your
    archive list "Best Friends" that's a wonderful picture. You my dear Dianne have a gift that I'm grateful you are sharing with all of us :o) The picture of the ring and bible looks like it possesses a special aura about it and it probably does....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the answer Aunt Sue didn,t know if they were MA's hands or Karen's. Beautiful Dianne all of them! Love Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dianne how beautiful. The hands were precious. The handsome boy in the hockey outfit...can imagine he is a knock-out today.
    Sr. Shirley's bible and ring spoke volumes.
    What to talk to you about a photographer by the name of Mike Myers DeFarmer. What a story. Remind me when we have lunch.

    P & C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.