Thursday, August 18, 2011

THROUGH MY EYES.....


Over the years I have made many cards using my photographs
and
once again there is always a story behind
each photograph

I'd like to share my photos with you



FRIENDS
As like most siblings
Zoe and her friend Carrie
lived at the hocky rink
while the boys played their game


ONE PURE SOLE

ART WORK



DEVOTED PAL
This is Lyndsay's dog Leroy
Photo taken in his younger years!!!


A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON

Our great niece baby Olivia
She fell asleep in her Mother's arms
after a photo shoot!!!


HANDS OF THE FUTURE
I flew from Ontario to British Columbia
to have a visit with our wee baby grandson
Hadn't seen Ethan since his birth seven
months earlier


WELCOME FALL
Photo taken on a trip to Connecticut


RIVER KIDS
Each time the grandchildren come for a visit
to Stag Island they sit on the ol' bench
for a photo
We have quite a collection


ELLIOT
Like the grandchildren Elliot was photographed
over and over again
He was the best cat
A true companion




PEGGY'S COVE
NOVA SCOTIA
Such a quaint little village


BARBIES
This card sold like hot cakes
at the Book Keeper Book Store
These are Zoe's barbies
Lots of fun in the bath!



THE SHOES OF MIKE WEIR
I saw the shoes sitting on the grass
I walked over
straddled the shoes
and took the shot
I could see a man standing near by
He looked at me
He looked at the shoes
He looked back at me
???????


BOOKS IN THE WINDOW
Weekend of Graham and Lyndsay's wedding
Spotted this cabin and the books while out on the lake


THE RED SHOES
Zoe's get-up for the day
Shorts and a T shirt
White socks
and
Red patent leather shoes
WOW


SHARE SHARE SHARE
Beau was finishing up an ice cream cone
when Angus decided he would like a taste


SLICE OF LIFE
We were out on a hike
Joe sliced an apple
My eye caught it
CLICK


YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE
One of Lyndsay's flowers

Maybe you have received one of these cards or purchased one!!!




3 comments:

  1. Dianne
    I have sure seen many of these photographs over the years....some I even remember the occasion.I missed seeing the one of Beau and Zoe playing down on the pay equipment at Centenniel Park...do you remember the one I mean
    Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, you are an ARTIST! Love to see what you have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful shots. Loved them all.

    P & C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.