Sunday, April 11, 2010

EENIE MEANIE MINIE MOE


I would like you to meet
ANNIE
She is the Mother to
12 babies


Too bad I caught her with her eyes shut
Annie has amazing blue, blue eyes



Annie was on the deck
  checking us out



When we walked into the back yard
the puppies came scrambling
out of their little house



We are all different
- brown and white
- black and white
- gray, black and white
- a few even have freckles
- blue eyes and brown eyes
- one blue eye, one brown eye



Now we're talking
blue, blue eyes



Smile for the camera



What a cutie.....
"MUFFIN"
She is the runt
Muffin is going to stay with Mamma
and
live with her family



Mamma is checking on her babies



Here I am
Where you looking for me?



I want my Mamma???



Snack time



OK........nap time comin up



The little brown puppy
is
giving me the eye



Decisions, decisions
Little girl with brown ears?
Big boy with white ears?




Everyone meet

HUNTER

Born March 7, 2010
Hunter will arrive at his new home
May 1, 2010
Leroy and Sweet Pea
look out!!!!!!!!
Your life is about to change

Ask me if I had fun...........
Did you have fun?
I was in my glory
Lots of giggles!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Morning:

    Right now I wish Mugan and I had some farm land.I'd ask for a pup. Great shots of adorable creatures, love labs. Catman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear your giggles and see your twinkling eyes. You DID have a ball with the puppies. CRE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.