Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THE REMOTE


Wanting to Watch TV


Ah...........the remote

Man's best friend
My worst enemy



This one particular day
I wanted to watch TV

With knitting in hand
I sat myself down
and
picked up the remote

I pushed every button
possible

No such luck



No TV for this girl

I longed for the day
way back when
I
 could turn the
TV on by
PUSHING A BUTTON



The following day
I was sitting in the same room
on the same sofa
The TV was not on
My two year old grandson
pranced into the room,
 strolled past the TV
and
PUSHED A BUTTON

The TV
instantly came on!!!!!!


I
LOL
(laughed out loud)

Oh brother!!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. That's why we don't have digital in AZ or SD! Too many controls. Too easy to screw it up. CRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have asked Gwenny for help. Joe probably has her trained.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.