Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'M BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!!!!


Thanks to my son-in-law Rod
and
my husband Joe
I am now able to do my blog
once again
(Technical difficulties)

I sure did miss being in touch
with family and friends

I feel connected again
the feeling is
GOOD

***********************

A lot has happened since I last
wrote a story

We flew home to Ontario
to attend the funeral of our
friend
Mike Finn
and
also have enjoyed the company
of our friend
Ken
who came out to the Okanagan
to give Joe a hand
in the vineyard



We flew 'home' Tuesday evening from
Windsor and stayed
the night with our daughter-in-law's Mom in Kelowna
The next morning we were back at the airport to
pick up Ken




A beautiful staircase graces her home




There's nothing like having a dog in the house




All of a sudden I saw this yellow VW
Grabbed my camera
but
was a little late with the focusing
Here's to you Kim
(our Chatham niece)




We stopped at an English Pub called Two Chefs
The owners were closing down for the winter
and
heading to
Apache Junction Arizona
(what a small world)




One of us enjoyed a dark beer




Here are the guys outside
Two Chefs




Flowers still blooming here in the Okanagan




We're off to pick grapes
Marchel and Foch




Team work




We stopped for a coffee/goodies break
Out on the deck I spotted the hockey gear

AIRING OUT

Apparently a 'smell'
hockey players love!!!!!




A magnificent view of the lake




We were hitching a ride up to the top
of the hill to pick more grapes




A "rose' between two thorns
Sorry boys just
HAD
to say it!!!!




A visitor in the mum plant




Ken learning about the different tastes
in wine




We stopped by

RUBY TUESDAY'S

to taste the wine
to visit
to take in the view




I think I could sit right down here

What a marvellous day

Thank you for this day

I am very grateful













4 comments:

  1. YEAH !!!! For the technical support which put you back in touch with us !! You were missed. Sorry again about your friend and how wonderful that Joe & you flew back. What awesome friends you both are :o) !! I'd love to pick grapes, taste wine and marvel at the scenery. Also did you notice the for sale sign in the yellow bug ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe,Di,Ken

    Great photos,nice to hear from all of you, Is Ken enjoying picking the fruit of the vine.House almost ready to sell. Mugan getting excited,looking at real estate as we speak.Miss you guys
    Casey and Mugan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, that pub looked interesting...I would like to go there! We found an Irish pub in downtown Chandler, its pretty cool as well...I'm sure we will all go sometime when you come! The pic of you in between the thorns is funny, they are some sharp ones! LOL
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back on line, Dianne. I will be anxious to hear how it was fixed. When will you leave for AZ? CRE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.