Friday, October 29, 2010

PUMPKIN TIME


Two pumpkins arrived at the house



Once my job was finished with gathering the
pumpkin seeds
I picked up the camera to record
the carving of the faces



You can always count of Lyndsay
for a laugh



The little boy is sure taking it
all in



Design by the Mom
Carved by Papa

When I looked at it
I first saw a face
sunglasses
nose
mouth
but then I was told
it was a ghost
Which did you see first????

I bet everyone saw the ghost



On to the next pumpkin



Great job
Love the eyebrows



The next evening the young boy
brought the pumpkins into the house
Granny
Come take a picture
He is a 'ham'
like his Mom



Take a look at this chic
in the red dress

HAPPY HALLOWEEN





3 comments:

  1. OMG...that last photo is hilarious!!! When is that from??? I saw the ghost right away...mom, I don't know where you see sunglasses??Really cute pictures of the boys. SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun that would be, sounds like having great quality family fun. The boys are adorable, I with Steph on the last picture. They look pretty sexy.
    Enjoy every moment.
    EB

    ReplyDelete
  3. who is that in the last picture? I saw the face with sunglasses first too. jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.