Monday, November 1, 2010

GOING FOR A PEDICURE


I thought I had better get a pedicure
before heading south

Friday was the day!

I arrived at twelve noon
right on time!

I walked in the door
and sat in a wicker chair
across from the front door

I noticed a towel draped
over a small table
and to the right was a
nail colour fan

I thought
Surley this is not where
I am going to get
my pedicure

What do you think????




Out came a roasting pan
(that looked just like this one)
filled with warm water
and you know what
she didn't even put marbles
in the water!

The lady said
pick a colour
and roll up your jeans

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Where did privacy go?
Where did a soothing
quiet enviroment go?

Out the front door I guess!



Here is the end result
A quick half hour job

Was it relaxing?

NOPE

Will I go back in the spring

NOPE

Am I happy with my strawberry red toes?

YEP

**************************
Arizona here we come
Salem Oregon tonight



6 comments:

  1. You have one funny toe...LOL...that is just wrong. How much did they charge? SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a safe journey. Lucky you to be in the warm climate. 8 months and 4 day to go.

    Devonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your toes sure do look purdy.....and I'm hoping you got a bargain. lol What was the place called..Mc Pedicures "R" Us.....
    Please have a safe and uneventful travel to your home base in Arizona and when you can send pictures of precious Gwennie.....I miss her !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! I was just thinking about a pedicure once I get to CV. Funny that you had one, sort of... Sure looks good, though.

    We should arrive about noonish tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My, That would be a scary adventure,
    I,m not sure what I would have done, but your toes look good. Sorry you had to experence that
    Safe travels,
    E.B

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cute colour is def worth the odd experience...at least it gave you something to blog about! molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.