Thursday, April 7, 2011

BC WASHINGTON STATE IDAHO MONTANA WYOMING SOUTH DAKOTA



Just a quick blog this evening

Two days down
One and a half to go


We were on the road by 7 a.m.
Monday morning
Did the good-bye thing
OH BROTHER!!!!



Oh boy
She just made it
Good breaks



We're leaving Canada



A lake in Idaho
We wondered if it was the lake that
Donna Mae and Mike Finn sailed with us
along with a friend of Mike's



I am relaxed!
We have a few passes to get over
One call the Fourth of July



Lots of snow



Gwendolyn snuggled in for the day
She sleeps from the time she
gets into the van until we
take her out



The cats are sleeping in their new fun tub
They have their favourite blanket
Susie has left my lap for most of the day



Snow starting out this morning
from Montana
Forcast 70% for three days



A cow heading to a little pond



The South Dakota National Cemetery
Row and Rows and Rows of white crosses


We spotted this diner in South Dakota and wanted to have
supper there
however it was a bit too early to stop



The colour of the sky was changing
pale pinks and blues were softening the 'picture'



Along a stretch of South Dakota highway
there were many many pheasants on the side of the road
Some would run from one side to the other
Others did not make it

What's up with that?



Photo taken through the side view mirror
Evening was coming

There were many good shots or opportunities
 I missed over the past few days as I
my head in a book!!!!!
 I have been reading on the Kindle
The book is called.......
The Paris Wife a Novel
first wife of Ernest Hemingway

Oh.....It is really good!!!!!!

When I would lift my head
sure enough
there would have been something I missed
or I missed a really good animal shot
or
I missed the best shot ever

HA-HA

Hope to be back tomorrow
evening



3 comments:

  1. Snow and more snow. Lucky deer, great brakes.
    And the dog all cozy and the cats happy and sleepy. You are the first people I know who can travel with happy cats. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed your trip thru SD again. We will be there on Sunday; in Liberal KS tonight. Continued safe travels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Gwennie would make an incredible print...full blown in a bedroom...if that doesn't induce sleep nothing will. I love and have missed my Gwennie !!!! A friend of mine is a breeder of Himalayans and I love the fur blanket idea I will tell her about it :o). Snow...YUCK....we've had our share here !! Safe travels to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.