Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HOMEWARD BOUND..........THEN HOME




The sun is up in South Dakota
Next stop 12 hours later
Hammond Indiana




We spotted a
Ruby Tuesday Restaurant sign
This is the reason why
Ruby Tuesday Winery was changed to
Ruby Blues




Meet Chelsey
and


Emmy
The dogs are 12 and 13 years old
and
have travelled with their truck driver
Dad since they were 6 weeks old




YEAH
We're on our way to
Canada




Down Ferry Dock Hill



Unload the van



Catch the ferry



Through the forest



Stopped the golf cart so Gwendolyn
could hop off and greet our neighbour
who almost loves Gwennie
as much as Georgette!!!!!!



HOME AT LAST



We first had to get the outdoor furniture outside
in order to make room for us!!



The Bunkie will have to wait



The water level is down about
a foot and a half



Our first freighter of the season

LET THE SUMMER BEGIN
HA-HA

7 comments:

  1. Dear Canadians,

    Glad to see you have made it safely home. We miss you
    here in Az!

    Love to you and my man Joe,

    Lisa

    p.s. I am way behind on your blog posts, I'm slowly trying
    to catch up on all the things I put on the back burner from
    last month's trials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Lisa is so funny!! Her man! I don't think I've ever seen pictures of the cottage with it looking so sparse outside, weird. I would like to be there with the fire going, all wrapped up and eating homemade soup! Have fun getting all unpacked and set up! L Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, that lucky neighbour who got to greet Gwennie :o) !! Something real special about that canine. She's pure personality and I do love her !! I love her sensual, hedonistic nature as well. She LOVES life :o). Oh welcome back home and I'm pleased the travel was safe with no issues. You know I could come down to you and care for the pets.....while you and Joe unload, unpack etc. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear and see you are 'summer' home. Always feels good to reach the home destination. Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Happy you arrived home safely, Welcome Home!! Sunday what a blessing the weather was fabulous a gift for you guys to get settled,
    I,m with Steph fireplace and homemade soup.
    Today which is wed is also going to be a nice day. I,m sure you guys are planning all kinds of things to do this summer, hope to get over more this summer and please drop by any time. EB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have you back in Canada. All my love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're home safe and sound. I really like to shot of the road down to the ferry. Ah, good memories of fun times. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.