Thursday, April 21, 2011

SURPRISE SURPRISE


When I got up Monday morning
I looked outside
I could not believe my eyes


What a sight!
Do you see my
Granny angel hanging in the window?
She watches over the cottage



I quicky got dressed
Grabbed my camera
and
out the door I went!!!!



Papa goose was out on the dock
This is a familiar spot for him



Who would have thought
we would see this










When I was coming back up to the cottage
Papa goose was sauntering over
towards the nest
two cottages up the way
I guess I got too close to him!



Last week we sat out in these chairs
all afternoon
visiting with our cottage neighbours



I made sure my friends had food!!!!!!







The fireplace has been going 24-7
For the past 3 nights Joe has stoked
the fire during the night

IT HAS BEEN DANG COLD



Tuesday morning I awoke to the
freighter's fog horn
'tooting'

Wednesday it was
COLD COLD COLD

Thursday it was
COLD BUT SUNNY

What will
Good Friday bring???


5 comments:

  1. Oh, how incredible snow in late April. We go 20cm of the same snow. It rocked us. You took wonderful pictures and I headed out to make a snowman. Will May bring real spring.

    Our rabbits are brown. The robins are laying eggs. What incredible birds you have.
    Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dianne I too am not impressed :o( with this weather. It's like Mother Nature has forgotten about it being spring in S.W. Ontario. I had to put boots back on for my many walks !! I enjoyed the pictures of the goose and colourful birds. Amazing skills you have there my friend. Many thanks for my continued morning treat. :o) Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you got some winter after all! DB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought food for our birds, too, hoping they will stick around and not fly back south. DANG weather, is right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you believe the Muskokas had a snow day that day can't believe the schools had the day off. THe good weather is around the corner. Had a good Easter with Mom hope yours was good. Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.