Monday, July 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FOURTH CHILD


This little fellow has a birthday today
July 26

This same fellow
who is also
a gentle man
was married


July 24, 2010






BROTHERS




We are missing one child here
Wonder where the sister was???



This is my family
My Mom is sitting beside Curtis
My Dad is in-between Joe and I
Shorty thereafter my Father died

I remember the photographer
giving Curtis a quarter to hold
He had had enough
of trying to be still!!!!

Why would I remember that????




AH
THE CANADIAN WINTER




Curtis with his sister
and the cat Ching




Here is the sister again
 holdingWei-quay




Sisters
a brother
 a brother-in-law
and cousins




Good job Curt
Keeping your sister dry




I remember the red winter coat!!!!!




The four children
The Mom
and
their cousin Dan



Lego everywhere
His favourite childhood toy
He would play lego by the hour
while
 Star Wars was playing
in the background





His brother's wedding
2003





I LOVE LOVE THIS PHOTO

TWO OF THE LOVES OF MY LIFE

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON

4 comments:

  1. Thank's Mom,

    It's been a great time and love you and everyone. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a wonderful and Loving Family..

    Birthday Boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, birthday boy. lol

    What an awesome tribute to your son, Dianne :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.