Sunday, July 25, 2010

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY.........AND IT DID!!!!!


JULY 24, 2010

THE WEDDING


Our friend
The Justice of Peace

Preparing for the wedding ceremony

I 'shared' my camera
with my friend
Ken

Thank you




Our wee grandson chasing a bubble




The camera lady
who
just happens to be
The Mother of the Groom
and
her friend

We're waiting for the Bride!






HERE COMES THE BRIDE.............



The moment has arrived





Here we are



The groom's sister
and
his niece



Bubbles everywhere!!!!!!



A friend and a sister




For the love of a son




The wedding party




So in love!!!




I will hold you the rest of my life



Is this boring or what?????
(the groom's nephew)



First time in seven years
the siblings have been together



The boy and his friend
What
no hockey gear?????



The bride and groom
with their friends



The bride and  her sister




Friends for over 40 years



The camera lady's brother
also
the uncle of the groom!!



A beautiful wedding cake



The dance

LOVE.........

4 comments:

  1. If I said Curtis looked extremely happy, would I be underestimating?

    I love the sibling shot. My blonde Canadian friend looks beautiful!

    I can't wait to see Beau Beau and his side burns in person.

    You and your girlfriends are lovely. That Mugan is a riot, eh?

    One more thing, I didn't even have to read the caption about your brother. I knew it from first glance.

    Thanks for sharing, Camera Lady,
    Can't wait to see more.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your hard work was seen everywhere. Cottage was faboulous, wedding was beautiful and your family and friends are wonderful. Thank you for a great trip and your spare bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the one comment, I too knew it had to be your brother !! Everything came together to make for an outstanding wedding.Why even mother nature co-operated.
    Congratulations to all !! Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such an amazing job helping out Chris and Curtis. You two are such awesome parents who can now share your love as parents with Chris. Thank you so much for your hospitality
    .

    Susan & Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.