Thursday, July 8, 2010

THE SWITCH HAS TAKEN PLACE


The boy is now in the city
The girls are now on the island


Even though we are still having a heat wave
the girls are down for the count
and
are under the red hudson bay blanket

I couldn't believe it when I walked in to say
goodnight




Gwendolyn was in her glory this morning
as she and one of the girls went for
a walk down river

WHILE



The other girl stayed behind
and played with Bing




Now it's the girl's turn to try out the kayak



Gwennie wants to go too



Are they ready ?????



Away they go!!!!


WE'VE HAD A STORM


we have lost hydro

that means

- no TV
- no phone
- no DVD for the movie
the girls got for this evening

- NO FANS
(this is big)


SO

the girls entertain themselves
by
playing with Gwendolyn and Bing

and

the camera lady grabs her camera







An up-side-down smile
Nothing like a belly rub


OK

The camera lady said to the girls
we'll have a close up picture
to end the evening



I captured beautiful
GRINS



SNAP SNAP

Next I got beautiful
SMILES

How did they know to grin and then smile?
and
they both did the very same


INTERESTING

4 comments:

  1. Lovin' it !! Gwennie looks like she was definitely in Heaven !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for the pictures of the switch. Thanks for making me start my day with a smile. CRE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear 'Camera Lady' et al,

    My dear Tina sent me your blog so I too could view my granddaughter Katy and her best friend Zoe having fun in Canada.

    I'm Katy's paternal gra'ma, and I thank you so much for this beautiful, heat-felt presentation showing Katy and Zoe (and Gwennie and Bing) having a grand time with you and yours.

    Sincerely, Jade Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.