Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DOWN TO THE CITY


Tonight I'm going to take you
to Vancouver
My husband, daughter and I
went down to the city one day
a few  years ago



We were walking down the street when
we came upon this bike
Look what was sitting on the seat
I titled the greeting card
AN APPLE A DAY



When looking at this photo
I can remember
FISHY SMELLS
coming from the water



We went to the market and I was blown away
with all the beautiful flowers
The colours were brillant



Yellow roses
My Father's favourite flower and colour






It didn't matter where you looked
Beauty was everywhere



Peek-a-boo
I see you



Ah.........the blue heron



I guess we were invading it's space



Waiting for the captains to come aboard





3 comments:

  1. Ok, I so want to go there. I just want to go to the market and take in those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne,
    Thank you for that wee tour. I really enjoyed the sights and wonderful colours !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are awesome. I have to admit your pics were not a part of the Vancouver we saw! CRE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.