Monday, June 14, 2010

A WALK AROUND THE SAN DIEGO ZOO


I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR A WALK
It is a photographer's dream
to spend a day
at the
San Diego Zoo



Here's an eye opener to start us off



This guy is straddling a log
Doesn't look very comfortable to me
but he seems ok with it



This fellow has a paper bag as you can see
You will see the bag again




I wonder if the bag is keeping him cool?




Check out the fingers and nails!!!!!




Oooo, now this is one big fellow



He has a piece of willow in his hand



Quite the reflection



Hello bird



KITTY KITTY KITTY



Well, hello there



We have a boxing match going on here



OK boys
knock it off
There's always one in the family
who has to have the last word

If I asked our children ...........
Which sibling has to have the last word
who would it be????



The golden eye



Mother and her baby



I see you
Can you see me?

Isn't this the cutest face


There was a long line up to view the panda bear
You had to quickly take the pictures
then you were asked to move on



Check out the eyelashes!


We're on to the elephants



I think he is looking right at
the camera lady



The ever gracious and elelgant giraffe



Checking us out



A face only a Mother could love



Shake shake shake
shake your booty



Look at the leg and how it bends



Well, we've come full circle

Thanks for joining me

I long to return to the zoo





6 comments:

  1. Fun pictures, Dianne. I was at our zoo last Thursday and am excited to go back with the camera once the boot is gone & I can walk and shoot. We'll compare photos then! CRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never seen those before...well maybe I have because I do have an 8 by 10 of the peacock which is beautiful! I am putting "Golden Eye" as my new background, brillant color! SB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for the zoo tour this morning !! What a thrill and delight. Dianne you can entertain me with your pictures and captions always.
    Keep them coming. I really appreciate your creativity ! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dianne for all of your time and effort that you put into your blog for our enjoyment. Needless to say, that sure took me back to the wonderful memories we shared with you and Joe on that particular trip. I felt like I was there again.

    Hugs,
    Devonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. mom, could i get a copy of the flamingo close up? i love it! jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.