Sunday, June 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE

Once upon a time there
was a baby girl
born on the
6th of June

THE STORY OF
A
GENTLE WOMAN




Here's your Mom and sister
about a week before you were born



Starting back to school in September
Jennifer Stephanie and Graham



My Grandmother's bed
I had the bed in my room as a young girl
Stephanie had the bed in her room as a young girl
Stephanie's daughter has the bed in her room



First Communion



Stephanie and her cousin Chrissy



Chrissy, Stephanie and Grandma




A young Mother



A sleeping beauty!



Stephanie and boyfriend Rod



The courtship continues.........



Rod's parents



Two sisters and a brother



The children all have their rocking chairs
in their homes now



SISTERS
THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO



The three girls



We're still the girls



The two blond kids



The big sister



Being
 CANADIAN
the kids had lots of fun
at their friend's outdoor rink



A special time with her Dad
so many laughs that evening




A young married couple



Each other's best friend



Still each other's best friend



The daughter
Fair haired and blue eyed like her Mother



The son
Like Father like son!



HAPPY BIRTHDY
to the woman
who 
loves life 





5 comments:

  1. Now that is a special gift, I so enjoyed it
    Happy Birthday to the beautiful girl, You are loved. Dianne that was truly beautiful, Thanks for sharing the life of the Birthday girl.
    EB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is me in my bed...i loved my bedroom, i totally remember those sheets and pjs...need to get a pic of zo and have a side by side done! Thanks mom! (did u send to chrissy??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful and heartfelt ! I especially loved the picture of the birthday girl, her dad and Gwennie playing a board game. It looks like the girl and dog were conspiring ! lol
    I want a bike just like hers !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love the picture of we're still the girls of you Stephanie & Jen for once again my Az friends & family wall. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.