Friday, June 11, 2010

GUESS WHO CAME TO VISIT THIS MORNING



What a glorious sight this was
when I looked downriver
this morning



I quickly changed lens on the camera
Headed for the end of the dock
and
patiently waited for them to come my way



They would split into groups
sometimes three



Sometimes two



Such an elegant long neck



Checking the feathers



Interesting that some of the under feathers are
a different colour



HMMMMMMM
What a beauty



Each time I captured
a swan doing something
other than swimming
I found a strange noise
coming from my throat
and 
 a big smile 
would appear on my face!

The camera lady
is a strange duck 



I'd like to think the swan
is saying

THANK YOU FOR TODAY


3 comments:

  1. Awesome shots mom!Thank goodness for the blog...always something to break your day up with! SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such natural beauty !!
    For those of us not near the water = Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.