Thursday, June 10, 2010

I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED AND LAUGHED


There's nothing like a good laugh

This evening I watched

THE ENGLISH BULLDOG

AND

THE SIAMESE KITTEN

INTERTWINE WITH ONE ANOTHER

I kept clicking
the camera
and
laughing
all at the same time!!!!



Late this afternoon Gwendolyn
and I went for a walk
When we returned home she
immediately went to the river
to cool down
She walked around in the water
for a few minutes then
plopped down for a quick rest
She is soooo funny!!!!!



I happened to glance over to where
Gwendolyn was sleeping
and there was Bing
right up against her
I grabbed my camera
and caught
this
big yawn



I am giggling as I look at this picture
Such a look on Gwennie's face
She looks like the Cheshire cat



Ha Ha Ha
It looks like Gwennie is giggling



Are you looking at me?
YUP
I'm looking at you!





Gwendolyn................

Bing, what are you doing?????




Bing.............

I need a better look



Gwendolyn.........

OH BROTHER



I can only imagine what
Gwendolyn is thinking
as she gives another yawn......

If it were me I'd be saying
FINALLY
Bing has settled down
NOW
I can go back to
SNOOZING



Gwendolyn and Bing
Contentment is bliss


6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS...those are hilarious! Who would've guessed, those 2 being friends! SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must be related, as their coloring is so similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. was he sucking on her lip? sooo funny! jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.K. now these shots are my absolute favourites so far !!!!!! What an early morning treat :o)....to see my Gwennie in all her splendor. She was so good with the kitten, Bing.
    What a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a mother with her baby. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a moment of bonding & love. so so cute, just adorable, it touches my heart to see them, great photo's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.