Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY


When sister Stephanie had her birthday a few weeks ago
I chose photos of Stephanie and pets

I looked at Jennifer's photos this morning
Will go with Jennifer's
HANDS

I think some pictures are going to be quite funny
We are in the forest just up the road from Jen's place in Whistler
This one is pretty hokey!!!!!


Her artistic hand
When Jen lived in the shack she painted pieces of wood
wrote sayings on them and nailed them to the outside wall
covering holes made by the woodpeckers


Hand on her Dad's shoulder


Holding her Alice


They are at the Arboratium
It must be a map of the plants????


Jen and her Dad blowing insulation into the walls of the shack


Snuggling up to Hannah


Cleaning up Gwendolyn
She had rolled in something absolutely stinkin horrible


Styling Grandpa O'Rourke's hair


Barbie doll time!


Holding on to the chair


Hanging on to the cat Xeno
1972


Only one hand up there


Over the shoulder of her sister


OMG
so long ago..........


Cheers to the Huron House Boy's Home Run


Meal time


A visit home

Here we have 3 nephews and 1 niece








This girl loves her dogs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER SUSAN LYN

wish we could be with you
to celebrate

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jenn! Come for a visit! DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some of those pictures were pretty funny! I didn't think Jen played with barbies...I thought I was the queen of barbies and she liked her stuffed animals?? Happy Birthday Jen...hope the weather is good for your camping trip!! Love ya, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read my blog after going to bed in my tent at Alice Lake! It is about 12:30 and I have my dogs sleeping beside me and my iPod playing Peter Kater and Carlos Nakai, my bedtime music and I am in heaven! Thanks, mom. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow another priceless gift of photos chronicling a lucky birthday girl !! Wonderful memories captured over time. Dianne do you teach camera lessons ? I'm serious about this.
    Someone needs to start doing this on our end = ME ! :o) I was gifted a Canon camera in the winter and I don't know how to use it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your birthday posts because it is always a 'walk' through time. What fun to see the fashions, the changes and similarities among the family members, and you & Joe! Thanks for sharing Jen's special day with us, too. Happy B-Day Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful, and so much work to put it all together, Your family is blessed,to have you as their Mother.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous always was and always will be! That was fun to see all the pictures. Jen I hope you had a wonderful day...Happy Birthday my dear, love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.