Thursday, June 16, 2011

NEW ZEALAND DAY TWO


I have 3 folders of New Zealand photos
This is day 2 of the first folder
Photos are taken over a period of several days

The countryside is breathtaking

Akaroa Harbour



Of course there has to be some photos of animals!





Look at the little guy with his head out the window!!
Let me tell you
THEY ALL BARKED AT ME



There were many little cottage like homes with picket fences out front

How quaint are these doors

The story of this photo

We walked past a local outdoor cafe
I noticed the coffee cup on the table
I walked a bit
My mind was 'turning'
I turned around and went back to the table
I took the shot
This happens to be one of my favourite photos
and
have used it on many cards
I have a friend who has it
framed in her kitchen


We are now in Lyttelton Harbour
It is a jumping off port for exploring Antarctic


A walk on the beach
I talked to the family who were living in this bus
I was asked if I would like a tour
SURE
It was neat
They were touring New Zealand
How fun would that be!!!!!!

We were traveling by car
The university students were traveling by bus
We all toured a wine shop in this area
but at different times during the day

Taking a break

The flowers were planted in
a large pot
I noticed little sticks here and there
Fine wire was strung from stick to stick
Why?????

Red beak
Red eyes

The family!

The cows were waiting for the gate to be unlocked

There they go
So funny............
********************

I'll end this story with a couple
of photos from home

A peak of their student housing home

Concentration

Now
I really don't know the story of the mask

CUTE AS A BUTTON THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be continued............



2 comments:

  1. A cup of java in hand very early this morning and a trip to New Zealand, who could ask for more ? ! :o) Thank you Dianne, these are marvelous photos....I love the car full of dogs lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Georgette. You are a great way to start my day. Thanks for taking me along on the tours of NZ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.