Tuesday, June 7, 2011

THERE WAS A BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY



Last year I did a blog
on Stephanie's birthday
Today my friend
Donna Mae asked if I
was doing a blog
for this birthday
Hmmmm
I had thought about it
but I think I will
skip a year or so or so
for each of the children
then surprise them

I will though share a few
photos of Stephanie
and pets


Xeno

Jamima

Ching

Silly

Orange cat
(Bermuda)

Muffin Finn

Bear

WeiQuay

Tallulah

Cody

Zack and Doogie

Goliath

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE

This evening we went to the
Sarnia Library to a
Piano recital
'students of caroline di cocco'

Our great niece and nephew
were performing!


The piano was very impressive sitting
up there on the stage



It was the nephew's turn
He played beautifully



His feet don't quite touch the floor
Don't you just love the shoes
GREAT COLOUR



Great finger technique


The big picture



Good job!!!!!!!



Next up
The niece
She is the sister of the nephew





Her feet can touch the floor



That's good............has to reach the pedal



It is fascinating to watch her hands glide over the keys



Beautifully done as well



Three little cousins

It was a lovely evening
It was heart warming
to listen to the young
people play the piano
with such expression
and
they were all happy
to perform in front
of an audience

WELL DONE











7 comments:

  1. Haha, steph's hair in the Bear photo!!?!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever jennifer...you are just jealous.I was rockin it! I think I look like Zo in the picture with the Finn's dog at the cottage. Mom, did you really need to put the one of me and Zack and Doogie...I look like death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say how adorable the kids are...wish i could've been there! SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say I love the names given to some of the pets ! So unique. Is the one dog a Scottie ? Jamima. The piano recital with the niece and nephew once again great pictures and keepsakes of their recitals/etudes. It's great that you both support them that way !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That recital was fantastic! Being able to go on stage with such poise at such a young age! Wow. Those children are set for life. DB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree that you look just like Zoe, it's amazing. Happy belated birthday Steph. The pictures were all very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry that was Kelly in the last one I am losing my brain these days as well as my job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.